MS Siobhan JacksonView on Find an Expert
- practice lead research, contemporary silent cinema, models for writing and improvising cinematic story directly to the screen. (silent cinema, improviation, practice led research, screen language, cinematic language, cinema, screenwriting,)
Siobhan has recently completed a silent, feature, screen adaptation of an award winning Australian novel, developing her first novel and co-writing, co-directing and co-producing an improvised feature film, provisionally entitled, Tom and Lucy.
She is currently enrolled at the VCA School of Film & TV as a Master by Research student. Her research is focused in the areas of practice lead research, the relevance and use of contemporary silent cinema and the models for writing and improvising cinematic story directly to the screen.
Siobhan is a co-leader of the Moving Image Narrative (MIN) research clusters – one of three recently formed research groups at the Victorian College of the Arts. Siobhan chairs both VCA's Human Ethics Advisory Group (HEAG) and the Library Users Group (LUG).
- Film and Television
Available for supervisionYes.
Contact DetailsPhone Number: 9035 9038
Fax Number: 9685 9001
Major Recorded Works
Minor Recorded Works
Full Written Papers Refereed
Education and Training
- Masters, Film and TV MFTV , Victorian College of the Arts, 2006
- Graduate Diploma, Film and TV Grad Dip FTV , Victorian College of the Arts, 2004
- Graduate Diploma, Painting. Grad Dip FTV , Victorian College of the Arts, 1995
- Bachelor of Fine Art, Painting and Printmaking BFA , Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, 1992